The AUS Government Department of Health issues a collection of daily infographics providing a quick view of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in Australia every day.
This collection contains infographics published each day to present the daily situation of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Australia.
Each infographic shows:
- total number of cases, recoveries and deaths
- cases admitted to hospitals and ICUs
- number of tests done and their status
- a graph showing daily number of reported cases
- cases in aged care services
- a graph showing cases by age and gender
- a graph showing deaths by age and gender
- cases and deaths by state and territory
- cases by source of infection
- public health response measures